Studying in higher educational institutions at the expense of APG “Mr. Kurchak”. Grants. Terms. Documents
APG “Pan Kurchak” announces the introduction from the 2018 academic year of a long-term training program for students for the needs of the domestic agro-industrial complex for able and persistent graduates of schools with secondary and secondary special education.
The main aspects of the Program are that the enterprises of APG “Pan Kurchak” pay for the entire course of study of the number of students selected on a competitive basis for certain specialties in certain higher educational institutions of Ukraine.
Students who receive the appropriate educational grant must successfully pass the current exams and tests during their studies, undergo mandatory paid internships at the relevant enterprises “APG Mr. Kurchak” and after graduation work at least five years in these enterprises in positions in the relevant specialties .
1. Podolsk Agricultural and Technical University (Kamyanets-Podilsky)
2. Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology named after Gzhytsky
3. Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University
4. National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine (Kyiv)
5. Zhytomyr National Agroecological University
6. Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies
1. “Veterinary medicine”
2. “Technology of production and processing of livestock products”
3. “Technology of storage and processing of grain”
Admission to universities is carried out on a general basis (information on the conditions of admission – on the information resources of universities). Contracts with students are signed after enrolling students.
All details of the opportunity to participate in the Program can be obtained on the website of APG Mr. Kurchak http://ristersgroup.com, or by sending an e-mail directly to email@example.com, or by calling 0986046090, 0673337898.
Mandatory working contract:
Agreement on the provision of educational services:
Information on the cost of training:
Information on tuition fees under the terms of the contract with individuals and legal entities: