On October 14, on the feast of the Intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the 70th anniversary of the UPA, representatives of the APG “Pan Kurchak” took part in the celebrations that took place in the Vovchak tract of the Turya district.
At this place was located one of the first units of the UPA “North”. During 1942-1946, patriots fought for the freedom of Ukraine. Flowers from the APG team were laid at the monument to the fallen UPA soldiers.
An interesting meeting with the participants of the liberation struggle took place.